We are glad to announce the release of version 1.4 of WordPress Post Tabs plugin which is available to download from WordPress plugin repository. This is a maintenance update mainly including bug fixes and few new features. Now WordPress Post Tabs is fully tested and compatible with the latest version of WordPress CMS i.e. 3.5.
Here is the complete list of changes in this new version of the plugin.
- Quick Tag to insert shortcode in post/page content area with less effort
- Extra line <br/> appearing below the tabs is now removed
- Overlapping tabs in case of multiple rows now fixed
- Compatible and updated to the latest jQuery UI
- Add external links (including affiliate links) to a tab
- Added an option on settings page to open external links in new window
- A new shortcode attribute active=’1′ can be used for the wptab (individual tab) shortcode. So you can specify which tab is active by default.
- Fixed the bug in FOUC function
How to update from old version to v1.4 of WordPress Post Tabs
There are two ways to update to the latest version of the plugin. You may choose any of the both as per your convenience.
- Auto Update (recommended) – You get a notification on Plugins Dashboard of your WordPress from where you can click on the Update Now button and auto-update the plugin using WordPress Auto update functionality
- Manual Update
- De-activate WordPress Post Tabs from Plugins page
- Download version 1.4 from plugin repository
- Unzip the downloaded folder and move to the FTP server under “wp-content/plugins” folder. You need to override the existing folder over there.
- Activate WordPress Post Tabs from Plugins page
Now WordPress Post Tabs plugin is supported by the dedicated team of TabberVilla and you may expect prompt replies to your queries. Please let us know your feedback about this update using this contact form.
Thanks for being a WordPress Post Tabs user.